BF2142 v1.40 Beta Released
EA / DICE unexpectedly released v1.40 beta for Battlefield 2142 today. The beta includes Highway Tampa as well as the highly requested autosave feature for kits. Since this is a beta be sure to backup your game before you install this patch.
XIII. UPDATE 1.40
– Fixed an exploit that would allow commanders to call Orbital and EMP strikes before it had fully recharged.
– The Clark RDX Shotgun can now detonate other nearby explosives.
– EU Assault Rifle recoil and deviation have been slightly reduced.
– Bianchi and Shuko LMGs recoil reduced.
– Clark Shotgun rate of fire increased.
– Added an autosave to kit customizations. After you customize a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customization will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.
– Added a new map, Highway Tampa.
Full (367.5 MB)
Incremental (v1.25 -> v1.40) (98.6 MB)