Updates to Arcadia have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added Autofire – Q
- Game no longer uses WINAPI
- Clean colours
- New Engine – Runs on OpenGL and SDL
- NEW hud with all of your stats are in the top left
- Added a Screenshot tool
- Added a Settings file
- Added Gamepad support
- Added New config parser
Continue reading Arcadia Update Released
Updates to Hegemony have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed a crash when you try to issue an order to multiple units in different containers at the same time.
- Backported the “addbrigade” fix from Gold, so if you use that command in the console it won’t break your saved games.
Continue reading Hegemony Update Released
Updates to Counter-Strike: Source Beta have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed a team-change crash
Continue reading Counter-Strike: Source – Beta Update Released
Updates for Trine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Steam Cloud now works properly between PC and Mac (uses the 5 most recent saves in the Cloud)
- Audio menu now adjusts audio properly
- Sound effect reversal bug fixed
- Sound effect fade bug fixed
- Fixes minor menu bugs
Continue reading Trine Update Released for Mac
Updates to APOX Beta have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
Fixed bug with sniper unit deploying his rifle when he was told to stay in prone.
Fixed AI bug causing bot players to inappropriately make cars without drivers.
Fixed AI bug where mortar soldier would sometimes run into enemy bunker’s cone-of-fire.
Fixed crash that prevented players from playing with non-Latin characters in their Windows user name (Russian names for example).
Fixed a common crash with systems using a low-end video card.
Added some graphics optimizations for higher FPS.
Merged Co-Op and PvP channels into one lobby channel that has two rooms (so you can quickly see who’s online).
Fixed many other crashes and several other small bugs.
Continue reading APOX Beta Update Released
Fans of Dungeons & Dragons rejoice! Dreams do come true, as Neverwinter Nights 2 finally makes its way onto Steam as Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum Edition. To celebrate its launch, the game will be available at 50% off during today’s Daily Deal offer. Don’t miss it!
Platinum edition includes Neverwinter Nights™ 2 and two official expansion packs: Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir.
Continue reading New Release – Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum Edition
Monday Night Combat Product Update 3
? Fixed zero mouse sensitivity issue.
? Fixed spawned bots rewarding bounty and assists when they explode via money ball, time out or buzzer attack.
? Fixed PhysX crash.
? Increased lifetime of console echos, chat text and team chat.
? Added Admin features for servers.
? Added command line support for dedicated servers.
? Reduced the duration of Sniper Trap Freeze against players.
? Increased recovery time of level 2 and 3 Tank Charge
? Decreased damage done by level 3 Tank Charge, knockdown and stun is unchanged.
Continue reading Monday Night Combat Beta Updated
Updates to Plants vs Zombies: Game of the Year Edition have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Updated achievement descriptions
- Fixed crash on accessing Crazy Daves Store.
- Fixed crash with resuming adventure mode after exiting game on non-gameplay parts of a level.
Continue reading Plants vs. Zombies – Game of the Year Edition Update Released
Clickr is now available on Steam at 10% off through the end of the Holiday Sale.
Clickr, the next generation of puzzle-action! Throughout the whole journey, compete against friends and foes in head-to-head match-ups and become the king of Clickr!
Continue reading New Release – Clickr
Updates to Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Resolved crashing issue in Raisins Cave at the start of the game.
Continue reading Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee Update Released
Updates to Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
New game Mode: Trinket Wars
- Replaces Holy Grail game mode. Each team has their own trinket carrier whom they must defend while killing the other teams’ players.
- tw_saints is now in rotation and runs the Trinket Wars game mode.
New Achievements and Titles:
- 15 new achievements including: Sword At A Gunfight, Traveler, Some Friend You Are, Black Powder Finish, Hollywood Physics, Meat Carver, Final Strike, In Good Company, Superior Messiah, Mine’s Better, The Chosen One, Sharing Is Caring, I Be Unstoppable, So Come Take A Drink…, One Man Army
- Many achievements now unlock Player Titles which can be selected from a new ‘Character Info’ screen in the main menu. Titles appear next to the player’s name in the MVP screen and when mousing over their model in-game. Example titles include: the Messiah, the Invincible, the Parrot Slayer and many more!
New Sounds and Voice Menus
- Many new sounds for weapons and general map ambiance.
- New voice menus that include dynamic objective commands and other helpful dialogue.
- Unique voices for each class.
Continue reading Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II Update released
Episode 1: It’s About Time of Back to the Future: The Game is now available on Steam at 10% off.
Marty McFly and Doc Brown return in a completely new Back to the Future adventure.
Six months after the events of the third film, the DeLorean Time Machine mysteriously returns to Hill Valley – driverless! Marty must go back in time and get aid from a resistant teenage Emmett Brown, or else the space time continuum will forever be unraveled!
Continue reading New Release – Back to the Future: The Game
Updates to King’s Bounty: Crossworlds have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Repairs a failure, which appears while checking the skills of the Rune Mage.
- Orcs on the March
- Crash fixed at Assassin’s Know Weakness skill.
- Error fixed at orc shaman’s Adrenaline Maximum.
- Error fixed at spells Poisonous Spit, Black Hole and Soul Draining at the boss arenas.
- Error fixed at Skeletons’ skill Bone Gate at the Arena of Chaos.
- Description of skills fixed at Rune Mage, Faun and Bone Dragon.
- Feature Recruiter fixed.
- A dialogue of Rock Porter fixed, if you don’t take quests for spy searching.
- Defender of the Crown
- Failure fixed after the defeat in the battle for medals (after the talk with smuggler Hogben).
- Ancient Ent’s skill Summon Swarm doesn’t recharge the skill Running now.
- Orcs on the March
- Abilities of the Infernal Dragon were strengthened.
- The following creatures were strengthened: White Kraken, Fauns, Rune Mages, Goblins, Orc-leaders and Tirexes.
- Orc-shamans were weakened.
- The feature Favorite Enemy of humans gets updated in every new battle.
- The AI of Alchemist and Engineers was updated.
- Defender of the Crown
- The enemy hero Mahruk was strengthened.
Additions and upgrades:
- Orcs on the March
- Detailed information on the trophies in the Military Academy added; (c) ilih.
- A specified log during the receipt of Adrenaline by orcs added.
- Support of 16:9 format added.
- New opportunities for game modders added.
Continue reading King’s Bounty: Crossworlds Update Released